If you are passionate about preserving Lawrence’s rich historical resources, become a member and help us further the cause of historic preservation throughout Lawrence and Douglas County. As a nonprofit 501(c)(3) membership organization, the Lawrence Preservation Alliance depends on your support to help further our mission.
The LPA is always looking for volunteers to help support our organization. Contact us to find out how you can help.
- Student, $10
- Individual, $20
- Household, $30
- Business, $40
- Contributor, $50
- Supporter, $100
Your contributions are always welcome! You may donate in honor of someone special, or to support a specific initiative.
Members at each level of support receive the following benefits:
- Subscription to Lawrence Preservation, the LPA’s seasonal newsletter that keeps you informed on preservation issues, events and activities
- Invitations to LPA events, home tours, and workshops
- An invitation to our bi-annual LPA Awards event
- An Invitation to our annual LPA members meeting
- Satisfaction that you are saving Lawrence’s historic resources for generations to come
- Memberships are tax deductible